Friday 9 July 2010

When it Sizzles

Sorry for my silence, I know you've been on the edge of your seats for my next thrilling installment. I'm afraid I've been stuck inside more than I wanted because of an essay that refuses to write itself. Also, Emily (AKA Vacation Ruiner - seriously no breakfast in bed and no foot massages, she's a terrible hostess) had to go to the library and take her camera with her. So I've been forced to Franglais my way around with a disposable camera (yes, they do still exist - remember winding on?) and so a lot of the photos aren't available until I get them developed (soretro). Here are some of things I've done with Vacation Ruiner.

Walking along the Seine....

Where my face belongs on a bridge....

The return of the heart....

Playing with shadows, oooh, spooky....

The Eiffel Tower

The Eiffel Tower

The Eiffel Tower

The Eiffel Tower DISGUISED AS A TREE, but you can't fool me

Picnic

Giggling at the picnic (Dang, I look good in Sepia)

More Giggles

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny. I want to be in Paris right now, too.

    ReplyDelete