Monday 25 October 2010

Daisy, Daisy.....

Is it too early to start feeling nostalgic about yesterday? It was the first of the winter weather, so Maureen and I decided to spend the day freezing our knuckles off on a tandem bike by the Han river.

A wobbly start, during which Maureen screamed so much I paniced and almost took us on a detour into the river.

You'd look sweet upon the seat
(I'm not wearing white sock, that is my ankle you can see)

When two girls ride a bike together....

Don't so this:

Unless you want to end up like this:

We were unable to get couples' t-shirts, but we did manage to match enough that Maureen could camoflage herself into me. Can you spot her?

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Can't wait for the next.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!~ where on the Han did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We rented the bikes near Mangwon, for just 6,000 won.

    ReplyDelete