Sunday 22 May 2011

Tomorrow Never Comes

I had decided that yesterday would be THE day. I would start back at the MA I had taken a break from. I would organise my German notes. I would study study study.

But the kitchen needed cleaning. And so did the Bathroom. Those episodes of Modern Family were not going to watch themselves, either. I suddenly realised how desperately in need I was of a good mani-pedi. And what about my hair? A deep conditioning treatment was certainly necessary. Before I new it it was time to head to the shop and by food to cook for Jess and Julie who were coming over (I made sure to be bare-foot and flick my hair when they got here).

Oh well, there is always tomorrow. I mean, I couldn't possibly start today, I have to meet a friend for lunch, see a man about a bike, and I really feel the need to go for a jog...

If only I was doing an MA in Procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment